- If you recall from creation vs luciferianism page, I spoke about how God brought the flood to rid the earth of vile degradation of humanity’s DNA. By the time of the flood, angels procreated with women making the nephilim offspring, giants who were also depicted as Demigods like Roman and Greek Mythology. These giants defiled humanity and sinned against animals. They created animal human mixes (folklore today) . Genesis 6:4; 6:12 Jasher 4:18 1 Enoch 10:9-12 They also turned on the people eating them and drinking their blood( why God says do not drink blood in old testament). God rid of them and as a punishment allowed all the spirits of the nephilim to roam the earth looking for a body to possess. These are the demons of our day that can get in us through gross sin not dealt with properly, this can in the form of possession, oppression or depression. Only the blood of Christ can heal from these afflictions. 2 Peter 2:4-5 Jude 1:6 Jubilees 5:6 Judgement against watcher angels: 1 Enoch 68:2,3,5 1 Enoch 6:2-4; 13 3-5 1 Enoch 10:9-12
AFTER THE FLOOD
- God brought the flood to rid the earth of vile abominations when Angels lay with human women and created Nephilim, half spirit and half human in form.
- These giants turned on humanity devouring them and drinking their blood. They also sinned against animals of all kinds. When God wiped the earth clean He forced the spirits of the Nephilim to roam the earth looking for a body to occupy. These are called demons. When Noah’s family stood on the cleansed earth they scattered among the lands to build families and cities. Ham was the one child who chose to find the fallen angels writings carved in stone to recreate the giants of his time. It is from his linage child named, Nimrod (who is also known as a demigod-mixture of gods and humans) is born of giant statute.
Who is NIMROD? the first mason, first King of nations, Demigod (Nephilim) after the flood and is said to be a giant from the tainted blood line of Ham. This evolutionary lineage of masons serving Lucifer evolved from ancient fertility cults that were comprised of human and animal reproduction. He also built Tower of Babel which was to become the first world government as well as a n entrance into another world. However, God intervened and confused the language so people scattered. This sent the first mason cult underground, later to resurface under various guises.
(link who discovering who Nimrod is and what part he plays in Babylon old and Modern: http://www.revelationunderstoodcommentary.com/modern-babylon.html)
The Age of the Dinosaurs
The following article is directly from http://www.edentonoah.com/ this article and its full format can be purchased at the above address.
- It is the most dramatic and important opening of any chapter of any book: “In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.” (Genesis 1:1) Thus began the world and everything in it—everything. The Bible further details the living things of the creation: “And God said, Let the earth bring forth the living creature after its kind, cattle, and creeping thing, and beast of the earth after his kind: And it was so.” (Genesis 1:24)
- We have physical evidence of many creatures that no longer live today, including reptiles now called dinosaurs. When God commanded Noah to build an ark and take two of every creature onto the ark never in your wildest imaginations would you think this command applied to the Tyrannosaurus Rex, Triceratops or the Brontosaurus! The big question then is were these huge dinosaurs roaming around during the antediluvian age side by side with men or did they exist in another age? I believe they roamed with man, giants and demigods.
- Dinosaurs certainly did roam the earth in the ancient past! Fossils of dinosaurs have been found all over the world, and their bones are displayed in museums for all to see. Scientists have been able to reconstruct many of their skeletons, so we know much about how they may have looked. But the big question is how did they come about.
- Where Did The Word Dinosaur Come From?
The story of their discovery began back in the 1820s, when Gideon Mantell, an English doctor, found some unusual teeth and bones in a quarry. Dr Mantell realized there was something very different about these animal remains, and believed that he had found an entirely new group of reptiles. By 1841, about nine types of these different reptiles had been uncovered, including two called Megalosaurus and Iguanodon. At this time, a famous British scientist, Dr Richard Owen, coined the name “Dinosauria,” meaning “terrible lizard,” for this is what the huge bones made him think of.
The Scientific Position on When They Roamed Earth
The story we have all heard from movies, television, newspapers, and most magazines and textbooks is that dinosaurs lived millions of years ago. According to evolutionists, the dinosaurs “ruled the earth” for 140 million years, dying out about 65 million years ago. Evolutionists have also long speculated that birds evolved from reptiles. At one time or another, virtually every living and extinct class of reptiles has been proposed as the ancestor of birds. The famous Darwinian apologist Thomas Huxley was the first to speculate (in the mid 1800s) that birds evolved from dinosaurs.
While this notion has gone in and out of favor over the years, it is currently a popular view among evolutionists. Indeed, the origin of birds from dinosaurs is touted as irrefutable dogma in our schools, biology textbooks, and the popular media. While evolutionists agree that birds are related in some way to dinosaurs, they are divided over whether birds evolved from some early shared ancestor of the dinosaurs within the archosauria (which includes alligators, pterosaurs, plesiosaurs, ichthyosaurs, and thecodonts) or directly from advanced theropod dinosaurs (bipedal meat-eating dinosaurs, such as the well known Tyrannosaurus rex–which i believe Satan created as a mockery of God’s docile vegetative dinosaurs). The latter view has gained in popularity since 1970, when John Ostrom discovered a rather “bird-like” early Cretaceous theropod dinosaur called Deinonychus.
The Bible’s Overlooked References to Dinosaurs
You won’t find Tyrannosaurus Rex or the term “dinosaur” anywhere in the Bible. Yet, Scripture does use the Hebrew word tanniyn to describe a mysterious creature resembling a giant reptile. This being appears 28 times in the Old Testament, with English translations referring to it most often as a dragon, but also as a sea-monster, serpent and whale. The term applies to a water monster (both marine and river), as well as a land monster. Many scholars believe Scripture writers used tanniyn to describe images of dinosaurs in the Bible. The herbivore eating dinosaurs.
- Ezekiel 29:3…speak, and say, Thus says the Lord GOD: “Behold, I am against you, Pharaoh king of Egypt, the great dragon that lies in the midst of his streams, that says, ‘My Nile is my own; I made it for myself.’ ” (ESV)
Besides giant reptiles, the Bible also includes several references to a monstrous and mighty beast, specifically called Behemoth in the book of Job:
- Job 40:15–24 “Behold, Behemoth, which I made as I made you; he eats grass like an ox. Behold, his strength in his loins, and his power in the muscles of his belly. He makes his tail stiff like a cedar; the sinews of his thighs are knit together. His bones are tubes of bronze, his limbs like bars of iron. “He is the first of the works of God; let him who made him bring near his sword! For the mountains yield food for him where all the wild beasts play. Under the lotus plants he lies, in the shelter of the reeds and in the marsh. For his shade the lotus trees cover him; the willows of the brook surround him. Behold, if the river is turbulent he is not frightened; he is confident though Jordan rushes against his mouth. Can one take him by his eyes, or pierce his nose with a snare?” (ESV)
Likewise, a great mythological sea dragon, the ancient Leviathan, appears various times in Scripture and in other ancient literature:
- Isaiah 27:1: In that day the LORD with his hard and great and strong sword will punish Leviathan the fleeing serpent, Leviathan the twisting serpent, and he will slay the dragon that is in the sea. (ESV)
- Psalm 74:14: You crushed the heads of Leviathan; you gave him as food for the creatures of the wilderness. (ESV)
- Job 41:1–34: “His sneezings flash forth light … Out of his mouth go flaming torches; sparks of fire leap forth. Out of his nostrils comes forth smoke … His breath kindles coals, and a flame comes forth from his mouth.” (ESV)
So, while Christians have trouble agreeing on the timeline and extinction period of dinosaurs, most believe they existed. It doesn’t require too much digging to see that the Bible conciliates that belief with reasonable support for their existence.
The Age of the Giants
It is not only dinosaurs that has caused debate but also the existence of giants that also roamed the earth during ancient times.
- Genesis chapter 6 tells us, “There were giants in the earth in those days, and afterwards”. This one little verse says quite a lot. What does God mean when he said there were “giants” here on Earth? We have already seen how the pre-Flood world gave the ideal conditions for long life and huge growth, which we also know from the dinosaur, plant, insect and other fossils. But what about humans? We know they lived very long by the genealogies of Genesis (e.g. Adam lived 930 years). They were intermixed with Nephilim DNA from the descendants of Ham’s lineage.
The existence of races of giants in modern times is non existent although there are many examples of solo individuals who have grown to become what we would call “giants”.
It was 12 ft 2 in (3.71 m) tall, weighed 2 tonnes, and had 6 toes on its right foot. After being exhibited in Dublin, it was brought to England and exhibited in Liverpool and Manchester at sixpence a head, ‘attracting scientific men as well as gaping sightseers’. After a legal dispute over ownership, nothing more appears to have been heard or seen of the exhibit.
So what does the actual fossil record show? Well this is where things get interesting. Giant ancient humans would fly in the face of evolution. It would show that we have actually devolved, not evolved. Since the 1800’s, there have been many written accounts of giant human fossils having been found. Additionally, very large tools have been found, which only very large people could have used.
Another point of interest is that many of the modern day giants that have made it into history books over the last 200 years have been explained as being individuals with medicinal deficiencies or over working hormones leading to accelerated growth and bone deformity.
However this is not the case with giants from the ancient past. Whereas it is possible in modern times for a single individual to grow to record heights, ancient records convey the fact there were actually whole races of giants. Genetically what was the cause?
Giants in the Bible
In the bible when the children of Israel had come to Canaan, their promised land, they were troubled by whom they saw in the land that God had said they needed to take as theirs.
- Numbers 13:33 “And there we saw the giants, the sons of Anak, which come of the giants: and we were in our own sight as grasshoppers, and so we were in their sight.” (King James Version).
- Numbers 13:33: “And there we saw the Nephilim (the sons of Anak, who come from the Nephilim), and we seemed to ourselves like grasshoppers, and so we seemed to them.” (English Standard Version)
Notice that other English translations other than the Kings James Version use the term “Nephilim.”
What Does the Hebrew Word Nephilim Actually Mean?
According to hebrew, the Nephilim /ˈnɛfɨˌlɪm/ (Hebrew: נפילים) were offspring of the “sons of God” and the “daughters of men” before the Deluge according to Genesis 6:4; the name is also used in reference to giants who inhabited Canaan at the time of the Israelite conquest of Canaan according to Numbers 13:33.
In addition to the word “Nephilim” the Hebrew term “Rephaim” is a description all the gigantic races of the Canaanites, of whom there were several families. There were Rephaim beyond Jordan, at Ashtaroth Karnaim, in the time of Abraham, Genesis 14:5; also some in the time of Moses. Og king of Bashan was of the Rephaim. In the time of Joshua, some of their descendants dwelt in the land of Canaan, Joshua 12:4 17:15, and we hear of them in David’s time, in the city of Gath, 1 Chronicles 20:4-6. The giant Goliath and others were the remains of the Rephaim, or of the kindred family of Anakim. Their magnitude and strength are often spoken of in Scripture. They appear to have excelled in violence and crime, and hence are monuments of divine justice.
The Valley of Rephaim (or the Giants), was famous in Joshua’s time, Joshua 15:8 17:15 18:16, and in the time of David, who here defeated the Philistines, 2 Samuel 5:18,22 1 Chronicles 11:6 14:9. It was a broad and fertile valley, Isaiah 17:5, beginning near the valley of Hinnom, and extending several miles south-west from Jerusalem, when it contracted to a narrow passage leading off towards the Mediterranean. It was in Judah, but near the border of Benjamin.
What Does the Hebrew Word Rephaim Actually Mean?
The term “Rephaim” means, the shades or spirits of the departed, dwelling in Sheol or Hades, generally rendered in our version, “the dead” (“dead things,” Job 26:5); Psalm 88:10; Proverbs 2:18; 21:16, etc. This is hugely relevant because it makes a clear distinction that these races of giants in ancient times were not simply giants who had overgrown due to an overworking pituitary gland. They were giants who had a fallen spiritual state significantly different to normal humans.
As a further example, take this quote from the Secrets of Enoch, The Book of Watchers: “The men (literally angels) took me to the fifth heaven and placed me, and there I saw many and countless soldiers, called Grigori (rebellious angels), of human appearance, and their size was greater than that of great giants.”
Giants Prominent in Ancient Text BOOK OF ENOCH
It is fair to say that the patriarch Enoch was as well known to the ancients as he is obscure to modern Bible readers. Besides giving his age (365 years), the book of Genesis says of him only that he “walked with God,” and afterward “he was not, because God had taken him” (Genesis 5:24). This exalted way of life and mysterious demise made Enoch into a figure of considerable fascination, and a cycle of legends grew up around him. Many of the legends about Enoch were collected already in ancient times in several long anthologies. The most important such anthology, and the oldest, is known simply as The Book of Enoch, comprising over one hundred chapters. It still survives in its entirety (although only in the Ethiopic language) and forms an important source for the thought of Judaism in the last few centuries B.C. Significantly, the remnants of several almost complete copies of The Book of Enoch in Aramaic were found among the Dead Sea Scrolls, and it is clear that whoever collected the scrolls considered it a vitally important text. All but one of the five major components of the Ethiopic anthology have turned up among the scrolls. But even more intriguing is the fact that additional, previously unknown or little-known texts about Enoch were discovered at Qumran. The most important of these is The Book of Giants.
The Book of Enoch itself, written during the second century B.C., is one of the most important non-canonical apocryphal works, and probably had a huge influence on early Christian, particularly Gnostic, beliefs. Filled with hallucinatory visions of heaven and hell, angels and devils, Enoch introduced concepts such as fallen angels, the appearance of a Messiah, Resurrection, a Final Judgement, and a Heavenly Kingdom on Earth. Interspersed with this material are quasi-scientific digressions on calendrical systems, geography, cosmology, astronomy, and meteorology. God gave us these writings in the form of the dead sea scrolls in the 1948.
The Epic of Gilgamesh is another ancient text about giants, perhaps, the oldest written story on Earth. It comes to us from Ancient Sumeria, and was originally written on 12 clay tablets in cuneiform script. It is about the adventures of the historical King of Uruk (somewhere between 2750 and 2500 BCE) who was a mighty giant of his day.
DEMIGODS-who are they? Are the greek gods the same giants mentioned in the bible but with different names?
dem·i·godˈdemēˌɡäd/ noun plural noun: demigods these are really the NEPHILIM of their time. They are real and did possess extra human strength and height.
- a being with partial or lesser divine status, such as a minor deity, the offspring of a god and a mortal, or a mortal raised to divine rank.
“some Roman emperors claimed descent from demigods such as Hercules”
- a man who is greatly admired or respected.
“a former juvenile delinquent who would become a counterculture demigod”
http://www.greek-gods.info/ancient-greek-gods/ all information can be found on this website.
FIRST GREEK GODS (Nephilim)
Ancient Greek mankind, trying to explain certain metaphysical phenomena and anxieties, invented amazing myths concerning the Cosmogony (the creation of the World) and the Theogony (the birth of the Gods). Thus, the ancient Greek people created their own splendid, yet human-like world of gods, justifying the various abstract significances like Love, Birth or Death.
- CHAOS a dark silent formless and infinite oddity with no trace of life
- THEOGONY creation of Greek gods
- THE TITANS primordial powerful deities that rules the Golden age
- DEUCALION’S FLOOD creation of new Human race
OLYMPIAN GODS (Nephilim)
were the main gods of Ancient Greece. After overthrowing their ancestors, the Titans, the Olympian gods became the rulers of the World (Cosmos), representing the civilization of the world. The Olympian gods majestically and democratically dwelled on Mount Olympus, the highest mountain in Greece, built by the Cyclopes. The leader of the Olympian gods was Zeus. The gods were born and grew just like human beings, some of them even married, however they were unaging and death never came to them. They lived inside human-like bodies with an ethereal fluid called ichor running through the veins. They had passions and human weaknesses and were many times at fault, but were then obliged to take the full responsibility of their actions. Greek myths always refer to the twelve Gods of Mount Olympus, but actually, in total there were more Olympian Gods in Greek Mythology. However, there were never more than twelve at one time. The four alternative gods were Hestia, Hades, Dionysus andDemeter, depending on the location.
- Aphrodite the sensual goddess of love and beauty
- Apollo the youthful of the sun and music
- Artemis the wild goddess of the hunt
- Ares the fierce god of war
- Athena the sophisticated goddess of wisdom and arts
- Demeter the natural goddess of the harvest
- Dionysus joyful god of wine
- Hades gloomy god of the underworld
- Hephaestus the ill-favored god of metallurgy
- Hera the mature goddess of the family
- Hermes the cunning god of the trade
- Hestia the calm goddess of the hearth
- Poseidon the moody god of the seas
- Zeus superior king of the Gods and Rulers if Mankind
DEMIGODS & SPIRITS
In addition to the Greek gods of Mount Olympus, there were also other Greek deities and various spirits which were created when immortal gods mated with extraordinary mortals. Those deities were called Demigods. They had great strength and noble souls and were usually supplementing the Olympian gods’ powers, but at times tended to dispute the Olympian gods’ proposals.
Marine Deities Gods of the sea
- Nereus the old gentleman of the seas
- Proteus the sea god from Egypt
- Sirens alluring sea nymphs
- Triton the messenger of Poseidon
Groups of DEMIGODS and SPIRITS
- Amazons mighty skillful female warriors
- Cabeiri the great Pygmies of fire
- Charites the Goddesses of Joy Charm and beauty
- Erinyes the Goddess of revenge and retribution
- Fates (Moirae) The spinners of the Thread of Life
- Horae the Goddess of the seasons
- Muses the Goddess of Art and science
- Nymphs the Goddess of Nature
- Pleiades the goddess of the mountains
- Winds the Gods of winds
MINOR POWER GODS(Nephilim)
- Adonis the lover of Aphrodite
- Asclepius the Greek God of healing
- Eros the winged God of Love
- Hebe the goddess of youth
- Helios the God of the sun
- Hemera the goddess of the day
- Hyacinthus Apollos handsome partner from Sparta
- Hygieia the Greek Goddess of health
- Hypnos the personification of sleep
- Iris the personification of the rainbow
- Nemesis the divine spirit of retributive justice
- Nyx the goddess of the night
- Persephone the queen of the underworld
- Selene the goddess of the moon
- Styx the sacred river of the oaths
- Tyche the Greek Goddess of fortune
- Centaurs rude, aggressive half horse creatures
- Cerberus guard of the underworld
- Cyclopes one eyed monstrous creatures
- Giants huge frightful monsters
- Graeae the grey guards with the one eye
- Harpies the snatchers of souls
- Hecatonchires hundred-handed dreadful monsters
- Medusa the frightful opponent of Perseus
- Minotaur the creature with the head of a bull
- Satyrs joyful goat creatures
- Sphinx the monster with the famous riddle
- Telchines the evil eyed demons
- Typhon the monstrous opponent of Zeus
GREEK HEROES (Nephilim)
were playing a significant part in the Greek myths and folktales. They usually were characters with a daring personality and extraordinary abilities, mostly arising from the Trojan War.
- Heracles the strongest hero of ancient greece
- Jason the leader of the argonauts
- Achilles the most important hero of the Trojan war
- Odysseus the cunning hero of the Trojan war
- Calchas interpreter of omens
- Tiresias the blind seer from thebes
All of these gods;demigods;heroes had tainted blood and did possess extra strength and power. Here is a great video that explains it easily.